Our Bacon Infused Olive Oil is an excellent kitchen companion for breakfast, lunch, or dinner: try frying or scrambling eggs in a pan, drizzling over roasted brussel sprouts, or finishing baked or mashed potatoes. Makes an excellent dressing with Sherry Reserva for a warm Bacon Dressing to go over a spinach salad!
**Contains pork fat.
- Chicken or Salmon
- Marinades for Slow Cooked/Roasted/Grilled Pork
- Breakfast Pancakes
- Pastries & Creamy Desserts
- Marinated vegetables
- BBQ Sauces
Ideas for Use
- Drizzle with a little Maple Balsamic Vinegar on pancakes, waffles, or French toast.
- Reduce and use it as a glaze for chicken, and pork.
- Combine with Espresso, Teriyaki, or Maple Balsamic Vinegar to make an earthy and sweet salad dressing.
- Add it to the wet ingredients of your favorite pumpkin bread recipe or whip it into cream cheese and frost carrot cake.
- Mix it with Maple Balsamic Vinegar and a spicy Dijon mustard to glaze ham.
- Add to baked beans or a homemade BBQ sauce.
- Combine it with Maple Balsamic Vinegar, confectioners sugar to glaze scones and cinnamon buns.
Bourbon Maple, Espresso, Chocolate di Torino, Peach, and so many more!