The highest quality white condiments found in any tasting room. Producer and Sommelier, Davide Varvello tastes and hand selects the best quality Pinot Grigio Frape must to make this unflavored white balsamic vinegar. The brightness and structure fo the grape must is perfectly balanced with high quality, high residual alcohol Pinot Grigio Wine Vinegar touring the wine aromas through the must. Use Balsamic Bianco to brighten and sweeten butter-based sauces or to provide an unobstructive and "untainted" foundation for delicate vinaigrettes
Pairs with: White Truffle, Basil, Blood Orange, Persian Lime, Rosemary, Herbes De Provence, Gremolata, Porcini Mushroom Sage, Cilantro & Red Onion, Savory Butter, Chipotle, Harissa.
- Butter Lettuce
- Leafy Greens
- Fresh Fruit
- Combine with any MillPress citrus olive oil and Dijon mustard to make a great dressing for a wedge salad topped with Gorgonzola or Stilton.
- Combine with Garlic olive oil and drizzle over green beans or your favorite legumes.
- Reduce to make a glaze for roasted cipollini onions or carrots.
- Combine with your favorite olive oil and fresh herbs to marinate seafood.
- Combine with fresh rhubarb, ginger, and mint then simmer for a few minutes to make a delicious syrup for fruit salads, sparkling water, and cocktails.