This delicate Super Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil is kissed by the bright and bold flavor of fresh Basil oil extract. The vibrant and complex aroma and flavor of freshly chopped basil leaves are unequivocal. This best-selling olive oil beautifully enhances pasta, Tomato-based soups, grilled vegetables, and soft cheeses. Use it as a base for a vibrant and flavorful arugula or spinach pesto, drizzle it over homemade tomato soup and use it to sauté, grill or roast vegetables, especially eggplant.
Pair with, Traditional 18 Year Style. Tuscan Strawberry, Cranberry Pear Whole Fruit, Italian Fig, Sicilian Lemon, Italian Raspberry, Pink Grapefruit, Watermelon Rose', Piedmont Honey, Pinot Grigio, Balsamic Bianco, Sherry and Pepper & Honey.
- Leafy Greens
- Marinades for Beef, Poultry, & Seafood
- Summer Squash
- Artichokes and Vegetables
- Soft Cheeses
- Thai-inspired dishes
Ideas for Use
- Brush on Italian bread, especially focaccia or ciabatta then grill.
- Drizzle over chopped fresh tomatoes for bruschetta and finish with Traditional 18 Year dark balsamic.
- Combine with any of our suggested vinegar pairings for the most delectable vinaigrette or marinade.
- Spread whipped ricotta cheese over a slice of grainy bread and drizzle with Basil olive oil.
- Toss with whole wheat pasta, peas, and roasted asparagus.
- Drizzle over pizza.
- Use to make basil aioli and use as a condiment with seafood or vegetables, especially artichokes, asparagus, and haricot verts.