The quintessential North African Condiment, Harissais a fragrant warm and spicy chili pepper paste. Most HarissaRecipescall for a variety of roasted red and green chili peppers, garlic, Coriander, Caraway, Saffron, Mint, and olive oil. The warm and inviting aromas of this delicious condiment blend superbly with our HarissaInfused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It is the perfect olive oil for lamb, chicken and fish or shellfish marinades, but it is equally delicious as a finishing oil for legumes, stews and grains.
- Chicken Tagine
- Lamb Stew
- Grilled Vegetables
- Spicy Grain Salads
Ideas for Use
- Combine with any of the suggested vinegar pairings to marinate beef, lamb, chicken, vegetables, or shrimp before grilling.
- Combine with Mango or Pepper & Honey for a spicy, sweet, and savory dressing.
- Drizzle over scrambled eggs.
- Add to lamb or chicken with fresh peppers before roasting.
- Drizzle over hummus.
- Use to toss couscous, quinoa, or farro.
- Drizzle over roasted bell pepper salad.
Chocolate Di Torino, Italian Mango, Peach, Balsamico Bianco , Peppers & Honen, Piedmont Honey, Italian Espresso