Our Lavender condimento captures the true essence of a lavender field in the south of France: floral, fruity, herbaceous, and slightly sweet. Create a marinade to add a whole new flavor profile to chicken, lamb, or pork. This vinegar can also be cooked down with dark chocolate to create the perfect finishing sauce.
- BBQ Sauces
- Creamy Desserts & Drinks
- Marinades for Beef, Lamb, Pork, & Poultry
- Fresh Fruit
- Winter Greens
Ideas for Use
- Drizzle atop goat’s or sheep’s milk cheese and serve with crostini.
- Mix with our Herbes de Provence olive oil to make a vinaigrette that will please everyone.
- Make a marinade for lamb, pork, or poultry with one of our suggested pairings olive oils.
- Pour over your favorite dessert (ice cream!)
- Drizzle over rotisserie chicken.
- Make pound cake with our Blood Orange olive oil and brush Lavender over the top.
Blood Orange, Rosemary, Herbes De Provence, Any Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Basil, Garlic, Gremolata, Porcini Mushroom & Sage Olive Oils.