A fresh and fruity Super Premium extra virgin olive oil base is combined with a dash of Rosemary oil to create a harmonious crescendo of rosemary that begins softly and ends with an earthy aromatic kick.
- Marinades for Lamb, Beef, Pork, and Poultry
- Bread Baking
Ideas for Use
- Use it to roast or grill vegetables.
- Combine with minced garlic to marinate pork, lamb, or beef.
- Combine with Lavender balsamic to marinate lamb then roast.
- Mix with any of the suggested vinegar pairings for a great salad dressing; this is especially delicious for grains and couscous.
- Brush on a baguette before toasting. Use to dress tomatoes for bruschetta.
- Use to roast nuts - especially cashews and almonds.
- Brush over fresh sliced pita bread then toast.
- Use in your favorite white bean soup.
- Drizzle over creamy polenta.
- Use in lieu of plain olive oil in your favorite homemade bread recipes. We especially like it in focaccia and ciabatta breads.
Gala Apple, Italian Raspberry, Black Currant, Plum,Granny Smith Apple, Pomegranate, Watermelon Rose', Sicilian Lemon