Our Tangerine Dark Balsamic is pleasantly tart, subtly sweet, and rich; an exceptional addition to salads, meaty fish, and chicken. Delicious when drizzled over pan seared or grilled salmon! You can also use it for Asian-inspired sauces, dressings, marinades, cheese plates, over yogurt, cottage cheese, fruit salad, and decadent chocolate brownies.
- Marinades for Pork, Poultry, and Seafood
- Leafy/Winter Greens
- Sweet Treats
Ideas for Use
- Combine with your favorite olive oil to marinate pork, poultry, seafood, or vegetables.
- Combine with Basil Olive Oil and drizzle over pasta, add diced tomatoes, grilled zucchini, fresh herbs, and shavings of Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Combine with Tuscan Herb Olive Oil to dress sautéed peas, carrots, pearl onions, and minced herbs and serve as a warm or cold side dish.
- Combine with Italian Lemon Olive Oil and drizzle over steamed vegetables; this is especially delicious with green beans.
- Use to make the most delicious lemon sorbet or granita.
- Add to sparkling water for a refreshing thirst quencher.
Garlic, Persian Lime, Italian Lemon, Delicate – Medium Intensity Single Varietal Extra Virgin Olive Oils.