Introducing a healthier alternative to the generic bottled teriyaki sauce: Teriyaki Dark Balsamic! This sweet, salty, tangy balsamic is sure to be a hit during grilling season! The versatility of this vinegar will have you reaching for the bottle in your pantry again and again; an excellent complement to any marinade for beef, chicken, or tofu, a unique ingredient to splash into fried rice or stir fry, and an absolutely delicious option to brush over grilled salmon, veggies, or apples!
- Marinades for Fish or Beef
- Chicken and Lamb
- Vegetables: Fennel, Jicama, Summer Squash, Peas, Snow Peas, Carrots, Cucumbers, Beet
Ideas for Use
- Combine with Cilantro & Red Onion, Garlic, or Persian Lime olive oil, for a salads with meats or jicama salad.
- Combine with Toasted Sesame Seed oil and Teriyaki Dark Balsamic Vinegar to use in vegetable stir-fry.
- Combine with Persian Lime olive oil to stir-fry Napa cabbage, rice noodles, roasted peanuts, and chopped fresh cilantro.
Garlic Infused EVOO, Blood Orange Infused/Orange Agrumato, Leek Agrumato, Basil Infused/Basil Agrumato, and many more.